Special Meal Service
In accordance with their eating habits, diseases or special preferences, our passengers can request special meals on all our international flights. Special meal requests should be conveyed to the airline at least 24 hours prior to the flight time for flights from Istanbul and other international flights.
Special meals offered on our international flights:
- LFML - YES - (LOW CHOLESTEROL,LOW FAT MEAL)
- AVML - YES - (ASIAN VEGETARIAN MEAL)
- LSML - YES - (LOW SODIUM, NO SALT ADDED MEAL)
- LCML - YES - (LOW CALORIE MEAL)
- BBML - YES - (INFANT/BABY FOOD)
- FPML - YES - (FRUIT PLATTER)
- VLML - YES - (VEGETARIAN MEAL (LACTO-OVO)
- DBML - YES - (DIABETIC MEAL)
- SFML - YES - (SEA FOOD MEAL)
- VGML - YES - (VEGETARIAN MEAL (NON-DAIRY))
- MOML - YES - (MOSLEM MEAL)
- NLML - YES - (NON-LACTOSE MEAL)
- CHML - YES - (CHILD MEAL)
- BLML - YES - (BLAND/SOFT MEAL)
- KSML - YES - (KOSHER MEAL)
- RVML - YES - (RAW VEGETARIAN MEAL)
- VOML - YES - (VEGETARIAN ORIENTAL MEAL)
- VJML - YES - (VEGETARIAN JAIN MEAL)
Atlasglobal offers a unique travel opportunity to its passengersEconomiPlus and Business Class . All Atlasglobal scheduled flights are provided free of charge with food and beverage, baggage allowance and online check-in.
Children between 2-5 years old cannot travel alone. Children who have passed the age of 6 (who have completed 5 years from the date of birth) and those who have not passed 13 (who have not completed 12 years from the date of birth) can fly unaccompanied. However, the rules of AtlasGlobal for carrying unaccompanied minors should be met.